The candidates who wish to be considered for admission to various Under Graduate Courses in College are required to register at either online at www.du.ac.in or register offline by completing OMR forms available and to be submitted at 18 Admission Information centers in Delhi. The OMR form will be applicable to GEN/OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates. Separate registration for CW/Kashmiri Migrants category will take place in Room No: 218, new administration Block North Campus.
Forms for Admissions based on efficiency in Sports/ECA can be collected from college office from June 5th to June 19, 2013
Admission to the four year undergraduate degree program shall be based on the eligibility criterion for Discipline-1 (Major) in the following courses.
B.Com (Hons), B.A (Hons.) in English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, History, Pol. Science, Music*,
B.Sc (Hons.) in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Statistics, Botany, Zoology
The College offers the following degrees for its Under Graduate programme:
1. Bachelor with Honors (4 Academic years)
2. Bachelor (3 Academic years)
3. Diploma (2 Academic years)
For more information log onto www.du.ac.in
*Classes for music will be held in the faculty and admission will also be done through faculty
Important Documents required
Candidates are required to submit the following documents in original and two self attested Xerox copies at the time of admission:-
10th Class Certificate/Marksheet as proof for Date of Birth.
12th Class Mark Sheet
Provisional Certificate/Transfer Certificate from School.
Character Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
SC/ST Certificate (in the name of Candidate) for SC/ST Candidates.
f. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) for OBC Candidates and the Caste should appear/find mention in Central Government List.
g. Certificate/Proof for PWD Category candidates.
h. Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required from the Students who have passed Senior Secondary Examination from outside Delhi.
i. *Affidavits by the Parent and Candidate for Anti Ragging and Sexual Harrassment as per Ordinance XV (C) and XV(D).
j. 6 Passport Size Photographs.
k. Receipt of Preliminary Application Form.
1. *The candidate and the parent/guardian will have to fill declaration forms on a court stamp paper of Rs.10, format of affidavit which is to be submitted along with admission form at the time of admission can be downloaded from the College website ramjascollege.edu.
This facility will be available in College premises.
2. All admissions will be provisional and subject to confirmation by the University of Delhi.
3. Original documents will be retained by the College until the last date of admissions notified by the University of Delhi. In case a candidate requires original certificates, she/he should meet the Convenor with a written request along with the justification and proof thereof for the same.